As an entrepreneur, business and community leader since 1983, John brings a wide variety of experiences to his clients. John’s insight into people and his exceptional market analysis capabilities, combined with his business acumen and creativity, help create passionate, driven, and successful work teams. Having served as a VistageTM member and Chair since 1991, John has focused his professional career on small to medium sized organizations.
Corporate Anthropology, Strategic Planning and Leadership Development
John has developed a unique process for maximizing the potential of leadership teams. It starts with a deep dive into the culture and strategy of the organization with what John has termed the “Corporate Anthropology Expedition”. John is also a “Master Facilitator” for strategic planning, and uses the Léargas SSP (Simplified Strategic Plan) template to create a useful road map for his client’s leadership teams. John is committed to the growth and development of his clients’ leadership teams.
Exceptional Insight “It’s critical to overcome your barriers.”
Through his experience with Vistage, Allied Consulting Group and Léargas, John realizes that most organizations will hit barriers at various stages of their growth and development. Typically these barriers happen at very similar stages and are related to growth in headcount. The first step in overcoming the barriers is recognizing that it’s a natural part of organizational development. Next is to create a plan to overcome the barriers and then to execute the plan. Simple but hard at times.
Credentials and Results
- TEC/Vistage Chair since 2008
- Founder of Allied Consulting Group, LLC
- Board Chairman, Lutheran Social Services of WI and Upper MI
- Board Member, OwnersEdge, Inc., an Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Board Member, YPO Gold CUS Chapter
- Global Board Member, YPO International Executive Development Network
- Founded and grew Allied Computer Group, Inc. from startup to $55+ Million
- Created internationally syndicated radio program, “The Computer Show with Ram & Rom”
- BS, Psychology University of Wisconsin Milwaukee