Growth Strategist, Operations Expert, Executive Coach.
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pamela-wirth-barnhill/
“Has lived on 3 continents, hiked the Andes and the Himalayas and traveled to 30+ countries”
As an entrepreneur, public company board member and senior executive in the Hospitality, Real Estate and Technology industries, Pamela’s passion is advising, enabling, and supporting elite executives in scaling their companies.
Growth Strategist, Operations Expert and Executive Coach
Pamela finds professional joy in bringing what she learned to help leaders in:
- Clarifying and communicating their business strategy.
- Unleashing their company by simplifying business processes and integrating the right technologies at the right times.
- Transforming their direct reports into high-functioning teams based on deep trust, communication and measurable key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Implementing a structured yet customizable 6-month leadership coaching program.
Sees Large Opportunities and Solves Problems with Attention to Detail
Pamela’s unique experiences with strategic planning, operations, technology, M&A, and governance advice is shared with her clients to facilitate integration across all business units, systemsand shaping large strategic corporate governance.Herstrategic yet technical background allows her to provide a lead role in defining and executing key revenue and profit centers along with M&A strategy by crafting relationships with potential partner and acquisition targets and supporting across the entire process.
Credentials and Results
- Founder, Strategic Growth Advisory
- Board Member, ROOM Technology Ventures
- Mentor, Coplex Venture Builders
- Mentor, Arizona Commerce Authority
- Member, Young Presidents Organization (YPO)
- Published author, “Hello Health” by Pamela Wirth
- Agent, Arizona real estate license
- Agent, IATAN
- Founded, grew and sold a global technology entity and sales organization (IBC Hospitality Technologies)
- Prior Board Member, InnSuites Hospitality Trust, Health and Wellness Science Foundation, Independent Lodging Industry Association and California Lodging Industry Association
- Prior executive roles with Motorola Semiconductor, Franchise Finance Corporation of America and PRTM Management Consulting
- MBA, Carnegie Mellon University
- BA, Economics and Mathematics, University of Arizona