More productive Board Rooms and Advisors/Directors.
dynamics for private, for profit, quite often family, ownership as well as not for profit groups. Recommending structure and governance improvements in a loyal, trusted and respectful manner. Target and recruit appropriate Directors/Advisors for specific business cultures. McNally also provides experienced interim Board service and resources.
Increase Enterprise Value.
Based on more than forty years of board room experience and senior C-suite leadership, his priority is on assisting great teams, leaders and owners to produce meaningful and sustainable results to increase enterprise value.
Experienced Business Triage Resource.
Trusted counsel, action and results for Ownership and C-Suite leaders in challenging situations.
Credentials and Results.
- Long-term, multi-company C-Suite experiences including COO and CEO positions.
- Active involvement in more than 500 Board meetings.
- Direct service on a dozen Boards, several with more than 20 years of service.
- Chaired more than 250 Board meetings in Europe, Mexico, United States and Asia.
- Experienced Chairman for Audit, Compensation, Governance and Selection Committees.
- Multiple Independent Evaluations of Board of Director/Advisor Effectiveness.
- Experienced at restructuring and refocusing Boards for better results.
- Transitioned and recruited more than 30 Independent Directors/Advisors.
- Involved with more than 30 acquisitions, mergers and acquisitions.
- Direct report alumni include more than 35 CEO’s, Presidents and CFO’s.
- Twenty years of Private Equity investor relationships.
- International Experience in Asia, South America and Europe (+30 countries).
- BS in Accounting with honors ‘75; MBA with honors ’77; Bradley University, Peoria, IL.